Skip to main content

Bee yourself, Bee-utiful

Sharing another card with the @teamspellbinders Honee bee jar die set. This time, I paired it with the @mftstamps Beeline to your heart, illustrated by @jenoblade_


The reel for this card is comprised of two parts. This is one of those cards which I wasn't happy with, once finished, not dimensional enough to me (I know, this is kind of weird coming from me!). Whenever that happens, I usually don't try to fix it straight away and wait at least for a night. If I still don't like it the next day, then, it means it needs a redo. For this card, though, I had absolutely no appetite for a redo from scratch, so I delicately unattached the critters and lead, and die cut the jar. I then die cut more elements to complement the card, hence the second reel. I'm quite satisfied with the second version. If you get a chance to watch the two reels, let me know which version you prefer.


#spellbinders Honey bee jar die set #thegreetery Buzz worthy sentiments and Honey jar stamp and die set #sugarpeadesigns Hey honey #mftstamps Beeline to your heart stamp set and Woodplank background #whimsystamps Criss cross gingham background #altenew Playful leaves stencil

#tsukineko Memento ink #ranger #distressoxide Salvaged patina, Iced spruce, Frayed burlap, Scorched timber, Scattered straw, Squeezed lemonade, Mustard seed, Fossilized amber, Vintage photo, Ground espresso, Tattered rose, Twisted citron and Rustic wilderness #copic #3DFoam #nuvodrops Glitter yellow bird #versamark #wowembossingpowder

#card #cardmaking #cardmakingofinstagram #cardmakerofinstagram #cardmakersofinstagram  #handmadecards #diycards #diecutting

Comments