Skip to main content

Don't fear change

The new @pinkandmain release is coming very soon and today, I'm super happy to give you a sneak peek at one of the sets, the Butterfly friends. For this project, I wanted to use them in a big floral card, so I combined them with the Pretty peony and Roses sets which were previously released.

 

To create the card, I used the masking technique, stamping the cute Butterfly friends first, masking them,  before stamping the Roses and Pretty peonies, masking each image before stamping the next one at the back.

I then blended Distress oxide Old paper at the bottom and Tumbled glass at the top.

I then unmasked the images and colored them with Copic markers. To finish the card, I stamped the sentiments from the Sending cheer and Butterfly friends set, and adhered the panel to my cardbase.


#pinkandmain Butterfly friends, Pretty peony, Roses and Sending cheer

#tsukineko Memento inks #inkadinkado Masking paper #ranger #distressoxide Old paper and Tumbled glass #copic #copicliner

#card #cardmaking #cardmakingofinstagram #cardmakerofinstagram #cardmakersofinstagram #handmadecards #diycards #onelayercard 


Comments