Skip to main content

Look for the beauty in each day

The new @pinkandmain Butterfly friends are painting this beautiful floral from the new Adore you floral set. In the background, I used the new 6x6 Brick embossing folder, and the sentiment is also from a new set called Wings of whimsy

 

To create this card, I stamped the beautiful floral from the Adore you floral onto white cardstock and I colored the images with Copic markers. I then blended Distress oxide Pumice stone around the edges.

Next, I wet the back of the pnanel, by spraying some water, inserted the panel in the Bricks embossing folder, facing up and ran it through my die cutting machine. I then dabbed Distress oxide Hicklory smoke on the edges, horizontally, some more Pumice stone and then a little Black soot.


I then stamped the two butterflies, colored them with Copic markers and used the coordinating dies. I also stamped the sentiment onto black cardstock and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.

To assemble the card, I added thin foam tape at the back of the brick panel and adhered it to my cardbase. I then glued the sentiment in the middle of the card and adhered the two butterflies with foam tape.

#pinkandmain Butterfly friends, Oh craft, Wings of whimsy, Adore you floral and Bricks embossing folder

#tsukineko Memento ink #ranger #distressoxide Pumice stone, Hickory smoke and Black soot #copic #versamark #wowembossingfolder #3DFoam

#card #cardmaking #cardmakingofinstagram #cardmakerofinstagram #cardmakersofinstagram #handmadecards #diycards #diecutting

Comments