Skip to main content

Pasta la vista, Baby

Last year, I had done a Pasta recipe as a one layer card and I absolutely wanted to redo and improve it, and I have to say I'm super happy how this one turned out. It makes me smile to see these mischievous pastas in their sieve

 

#mftstamps Micest friend #heffydoodle Pasta la Vista #thetonstamps Recipe card #mariannedesign Cooking pots die set #sunnystudiostamps Build a bowl die set #trinitystamps Grate grater gratest #timeforteadesigns Bake my day #whimsystamps Criss cross gingham background


#tsukineko Memento inks #ranger #distressoxide Scattered straw, Vintage photo, Tattered rose and Candied apple #copic #copicliner #inkon3fadout #heroarts Contour ink #3DFoam


#card #cardmaking #cardmakingofinstagram #cardmakerofinstagram #cardminakersofinstagram #handmadecards #diycards #diecutting

Comments