Skip to main content

Smile

Hope you're having a good start into the weekend. Today, I'm on the @alexsyberiadesigns blog with these pandastic tulips. Check how I used the coordinating stencils to add more depth behind the stamped tulips

To create this card, I started by stamping the Tulips treasure image and masked it. I then stamped the Cheerful pandas and also masked them. I then blended Distress oxides Tumbled glass and Old paper at the back.

With paper pouncers, I dabbed dots of Kitsch flamingo, Festive berries and Mowed lawn here and there to create a rear floral background, with a blurred effect.

I then used the Tulips treasure layered stencil, to add more tulips behind the stamped ones. I reversed the stencils to create an opposite impression of the stamped image. I used Distress oxides Kitsch flamingo, Festive berries and Lumberjack plaid on the tulip petals, and Mowed lawn and Rustic wilderness for the stems.

I then unmasked the images and colored them with Copic markers. I added a few dots with a white gel pen on the panda's cheeks and eyes.

Finally, I stamped the sentiment and adhered the panel to the cardbase.

#alexsyberiadesigns Tulips treasure stamp and layered stencils, Cheerful panda moments

#tsukineko Memento ink #inkadinkado Masking paper #ranger #distressoxide Kitsch flamingo, Festive berries, Lumberjack plaid, Old paper, Twisted citron, Mowed lawn, Rustic wilderness and Tumbled glass #copic #sakura Gelly roll pen

#card #cardmaking #cardmakingofinstagram #cardmakerofinstagram #cardmakersofinstagram #handmadecards #diycards #onelayercard #floralcard

Comments