Skip to main content

With love

I'm not a dog person, but I couldn't resist the @mftstamps Paper planes set. They are just the cutest. And I have a few friends.who I can please with this cute set. I wanted to make another Postage collage card with it, but I came across some postcard sets in my stash and thought a postcard would be great for a change


#mftstamps Paper planes and Price tag stamp set, Micro could edge stencil #thegreetery Postal modern and Scripted sentiments #waffleflowercrafts Postage collage stamp and A7 die, Postcard stamp #honeybeestamps Post perfect #simonsaysstamp #czdesign Sassy flaps #mariannedesign Slimline travel stencil


#tsukineko Memento ink #inkadinkado Masking paper #ranger #distressoxide Tumbled glass, Salty ocean, Scattered straw and Vintage photo #distressink Salty ocean #3DFoam

#card #cardmaking #cardmakingofinstagram #cardmakerofinstagram #cardmakersofinstagram #handmadecards #diycards #diecutting #onelayercard #postcard

Comments