Skip to main content

I am so thankful to have you in my life

I have a very colorful card today with the new @alexsyberiadesigns Mysterious petals die set which I decided to pair with the Paradise birds. For the background, I used the new Beautiful day hot foil plate and for the sentiment, the Bouquet of blessings stamp set.

Distress oxides: Tattered rose, Kitsch flamingo, Picked raspberry, Wilted iolet, Twisted citron, Rustic wilderness, Mustard seed and Carved pumpkin


To create this card, I started by blending Distress oxide Tattered rose on the background panel and then hot foiled it with the Beautiful  day plate and Matte gold foil. I hot foiled the panel a first time on one half of the panel and then rotated the plate by 180 degrees to create a mirror effect on the other half.

I then die cut the Mysterious petals die set from white cardstock and gold glitter cardstock.


I ink blended the different elements with Distress oxides:
- Stem and leaves: Twisted citron and Rustic wilderness
- Petals: Mustard seed and Carved pumpkin, Kitsch flamingo, Picked raspberry and Wilted violet

I then adhered the background panel onto the cardbase and glued the stem. I then adhered each layer with liquid adhesive and foam tape where needed.


Finally, I stamped the cute birds from the Paradise birds stamp set, colored them with Copic markers echoing the colors of the petals, and used the coordinating dies. I adhered them on the card with foam tape. I also stamped the sentiment from the Bouquet of blessings set onto white cardstock and used the coordinating dies. To finish the card, I glued the sentiment with liquid adhesive.

#alexsyberiadesigns
#cardmaking #cardmakingofinstagram #handmadecards #diecutting #floralcard #sssigchallenge

Comments