Skip to main content

Love from me to you

Today, I'm sharing a simple card idea with the @alexsyberiadesigns Sweet friend which I combined with the Love die set and Charming flora cover die

Products: Sweet friend, Love die, Charming flora cover die, Giraffe-ic friends and Nested Scalloped frame die set

Distress oxide: Tattered rose

 

To create this card, I die cut the back panel from pink shimmery cardstock with the Charming flora cover die. I then cut a panel of the same height and about half the width from white cadstock.

I stamped the cloud from the Giraffe-ic friends stamp set twice on the white panel and masked them.

Using the larger scalloped rectangle from the Nested scalloped frame dies, I created a cloud stencil from white cardstock and ink blended Distress oxides Tattered rose and Kitsch flamingo.

I stamped the cute mice couple on white cardstock and colored all the images with Copic markers. I used the coordinating dies to cut out the mice.


I then used the Love die set to cut the outline from the same cardstock as the rear panel and love script from pink glitter cardstock. I glued the script onto the outline with liquid adhesive.

Next I stamped the Love from me to you sentiment on white cardstock from the Giraffe-ic friends set and used the coordinating dies.

To assemble the card, I adhered the rear panel onto the cardbase with liquid adhesive. I then adhered the cloud panel. Next, I adhered the mice and sentiment.

To finish the card, I adhered a thin strip of pink glitter cardstock on either sides of the middle panel.


#alexsyberiadesigns
#cardmaking #cardmakingofinstagram #handmadecards #diecutting #floralcard #sssigchallenge

Comments