Skip to main content

Love you to Neverland and back

Today, I have a particular ligh-up card to share, combining the @pearblossompress Power pack and some @chibitronics lights. The power pack is a genius product for me. Once I got a reminder of how electric circuits work, I managed to overcome the copper tape struggle, but what always gave me a hard time is creating a placeholder for the battery and make sure the contact is good when pressing on the battery only. The power pack comes to the rescue because it comprises the battery holder and a switch. And suddenly, it becomes a lot easier to combine the two brands. So you'll tell me why use Chibitronic lights? Because then it also gives you the ability to add a lot more lights to your project!
For this project, I used 3 amazing Peter Pan stamp sets from The Sassy Club @sandraspitaleri

Products:
Power pack and World's best foam tap (Pear Blossom Press)
Copper tape and lights (Chibitronics)
Wendy, Fairytale island and Hooked (The Sassy Club)
Mask 29 (Studio light)
Moon mask (Tim Holtz and Stampers Anonymous)


Distress oxides: Tumbled glass, Stormy sky, Prize ribbon, Chipped sapphire and Black soot


#studiolight #pearblossompress #chibitronics
#cardmaking #handmadecards #cardmakingofinstagram #onelayercard #interactivecard #lightupcard #lightupcards


 

Comments