Skip to main content

Mine Mine Mine

Yesterday, I finally was able to create a non DT card and I've had that silly seagull card idea on my mind ever since @waffleflowercrafts released those sets. I had a lot of fun making this one, though I could have used that beach and sea. One of those too hot days to actually craft but I really wanted to create something. Hope it makes you smile


Products:
Inquisitive seagulls die and stamp and Happy seagull die (Waffle Flower Crafts), Burger N Fry die set (The Sassy Club), Mine mine mine (Paperie Ink), Pool water stencil (Papertrey Ink), Build a beach stencil (My Favorite Things)


Distress oxides: Lost Shadow, Hickory Smoke, Black soot, Carved Pumpkin, Ripe Persimmon, Crackling Campfire, Candied apple, Scattered Straw, Tea-dye, Salvaged Patina and Salty Ocean

#waffleflowercrafts #thesassyclub
#cardmaking #cardmakingofinstagram #handmadecards #diecutting #summercard

Comments