Skip to main content

Swimming by to say hi

This is sneak peek week @pinkandmain and today, I get to showcase some amazing sealife goodies, with the new Coral reef die set, What fish say sentiment stamp set and Ocean life paper pad

Products:
Coral reef die set, What fish say stamp, Ocean life paper pad, Stay sparkly stamp and die set, Stitched arches die set, Confettis: Gipsy, Lemon lime and Tangerine


To create this card, I used the largest Stitched Arches from the die set to die cut the back panel and front frame from 2 sheets of the Ocean life paper pad. To create the frame on the front panel, I used the middle Arches die.

On the back panel, I stamped the sentiment from the What fish say stamp set with Versamark and heat set it with white embossing powder.

With the second largest Arch die, I also die cut a piece of acetate to create the shaker.

I then die cut the Coral reef elements from white cardstock and colored them with Distress oxides. I used Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn and Rustic wilderness for the greenery, Mustard seed, Carved Pumpkin and Festive berries for the corals. For the sand, I used Scattered straw and Tea-dye. For the tiny stone, I used Black soot.

I adhered the  sand at the back of the front frame and then tucked in the greenery and coral.

I then adhered the acetate at the back with double-sided tape and added foam tape.

I then pourred a mix of confettis, Gypsy, Lemon lime and Tangerine and closed the shaker with the back arch panel.

For the card base, I took a piece of cardstock twice the width of the largest arch and same height and then folded it in the middle. Using the largest Arch die, I die cut the cardbase, keeping the fold within the die and not outside, to avoid cutting it.

I then adhered the arch onto the cardbase.

Finally, I stamped the cute images from the Stay sparkly set, colored with Copic markers and used the coordinating dies to cut them out. I adhered them on the front panel with double-sided tape.


#cardmaking #cardmakingofinstagram #handmadecards #diecutting #summercard #interactivecard #shakercard #sssigchallenge


Comments