Skip to main content

Christmas in July

@alexsyberiadesigns and the design team and guests are celebrating Christmas in July. The whole collection is on sale on the Alex Syberia Designs store and the team is sharing some inspiration. Enjoy!

Products:
Falala friends, Falala stand-alone sentiment die, Christmas sentiments, Festive poinsettia and Nested scalloped frames die set

Distress oxide: Tumbled glass and Wilted violet

 

To create this card, I cut a panel slightly bigger than the largest rectangle die from the Nested scalloped frames die set and I stamped the beautiful Festive Poinsettia at the top of my panel. I also stamped it on masking paper, fussy cut the image and adhered it on my panel.

I then blended Distress oxides Tumbled glass on the entire panel and Wilted violet on the edges. Next, I splattered metallic watercolor, Empress from Hydracolor and let it to dry.

In the meantime, I stamped the cute critters, music notes and hats from the Falala friends set and colored them with Copic markers. I then used the coordinated dies to die cut the images.

I also used the Falala die which I die cut from white cardstock for the outline and brushed silver cardstock for the script. I adhered the script onto the outline with liquid adhesive.

I then die cut the front panel with the Nested rectangle die and stamped the O Holy Night sentiment from the Christmas sentiments stamp set slightly above where I'll glue next the Falala sentiment later.

Finally, I adhered the critters with foam tape and glued the music notes on either sides.

 
#alexsyberiadesigns
#cardmaking #handmadecards #diecutting #cardmakingofinstagram #christmasinjuly

 

Comments