Skip to main content

Scooby Scooby-Dooooooo!

Today, I'm sharing a new light up card with the @pearblossompress EZ-Light which I paired with another set by @sandraspitaleri from The Sassy Club. Scooby-Doo was my preferred cartoon as a kid and I had much fun creating this card! And I have found the perfect van for Fred with the @lalalandcrafts Retro camper van! 


Products:
EZ-light, PBP-01 stamp and die set, Vellum and World's best foam tape (Pear Blossom Press)
Groovy friends and Nuggets N fries (The Sassy Club)
Retro camper van (La-La Land Crafts)
Dad jokes, Lights out, Spooky fence die and Hillside stencils (Lawn Fawn)
Paper layering haunted house (Hero Arts)



Distress oxides: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Rustic Wilderness and Black Soot

 

#yns #yournextstamp #mamaelephant #pearblossompress
#cardmaking #handmadecards #cardmakingofinstagram #onelayercard #interactivecard #lightupcard #lightupcards


Comments