Skip to main content

Donut worry, Beach happy

I'm sharing another @mamaelephant entry. This poor llama was very hungry and took a bite in his floatie... I know this is silly, but if I managed to make a few of you smile, then I'm beyond happy.


For this scene, I used the Decked frames dies and the following stamp sets:
- Little agenda ice cream (Sweet treats booth and ice cream cart)
- Little pig agenda (2 pigs)
- Gift crate (Bear)
- Sweet treats (Hamster)
- Summer floaties (Llama and donut floatie)
- Deliver Summer vibes (cat reading and his beach bag and sunscreen)
- Dragon wishes (air puff)

 

For the sentiments, I used additional products from my stash. Top sentiment is from a Brutus Monroe set called Be happy and bottom sentiment from a My Favorite Things sentiment set called Itty bitty Summer.

Distress oxides: Squeezed lemonade, Dried marigold, Scattered straw and Tea-dye

Don't miss my reel on Instagram, if you want to see how I stamped and masked this scene

#mamaelephant #mamaelephant2024 #sssigchallenge
#cardmaking #cardmakingofinstagram #handmadecards #onelayercard


Comments