Skip to main content

It's Halloween

Sharing a Halloween card with @mamaelephant Little agenda sets. I had so much fun creating this big one layer scene. Hope it makes you smile. The pick-up scene is my preferred scene, but that witch ghost chasing a spider cracks me up too.



For this scene, I used the following stamp sets:
- Little boo agenda
- Little witch agenda
- Little mummy agenda
- Hey neighbor
- Toy shop
- Hey pumpkin
- Deliver by truck
- Meowlloween
- Meowlloween extras



For the magical swirl, I used another set from my stash called Magical Christmas illustrated by Alberto Gava 

Distress oxides: Pumice stone, Hickory smoke, Black soot, Milled lavender, Wilted violet and Scattered straw

Don't miss my reel if you want to see how I stamped and masked this big one layer scene

#mamaelephant #mamaelephant2024
#cardmaking #cardmakingofinstagram #handmadecards #onelayercard



Comments