Skip to main content

Life's a picnic

I am on a schedule or race, I should say, to finish all the Summer cards I wanted to achieve during my break and this card was NOT one of them. The idea came to me in the most obvious way and I couldn't park it until next year. On the same day of last week, I was working with some picnic stamp set with ants, then I saw a post from my friend Lounon @craft.me.craft.moi and it was a picnic basket, and later on, I received a @teamspellinders package and it had the Floral bunny basket in it. I didn't need any more signs, it was obious this card had to be!
Thanks Lounon for the inspiration! I love how the card turned out. Lots of die cutting involved but it all came out nicely, and for a change, I chose to color the die cuts with Copic markers. Hope you like it.



Products:
Serve a slice, Dish it up, Cheers to us, Floral bunny basket (Spellbinders)
BotaniCuts Strawberries and Carrot, Strawberry dippers and Caramel apple  (The Greetery)
Large cutlery set (Alexandra Renke)
Big celebration cupcake die (Pretty Pink Posh)
Crazy antics sentiment (Lawn Fawn)
Criss Cross Gingham background (Whimsy Stamps)
Slimline Cloud edges (My Favorite Things)
Hills & Grass stencil (Newton's Nook)



Distress oxides: Twisted citron, Rustic wilderness, Tattered rose, Candied apple
Distress ink: Salty ocean

#spellbinders #thegreetery
#cardmaking #cardmakingofinstagram #handmadecards #diecutting



Comments