I'm sharing a floral card today featuring the @alexsyberiadesigns Trendy botanicals die set and Penguin Love stamp set.
Alex Syberia Design products:
Trendy botanicals die set
Penguin love
Love & XOXO die set
Heart garland cover die
Distress inks: Mowed lawn, Worn lipstick, Festive berries and Saltwater taffy
To create this card, I die cut a few of the florals from the Trendy botanicals die set a couple times from pink, red and green cardstock. I then added a little shading with Distress inks, Mowed lawn for the leaves, Worn lipstick, Festive berries and Saltwater taffy for the flowers.
I then assembled each flower with liquid adhesive, gluing the petals and stems together.
I stamped the sentiment and cute penguin from the Penguin Love stamp set, colored the penguin with Copic markers and used the coordinating dies to cut out the penguin and sentiment.
I also die cut the background panel with the Heart garland cover die from white cardstock. I had also die cut one from pink and red cardstock. I adhered the Heart garland panel onto the cardbase with liquid adhesive, and then glued pink and red hearts back into the background panel, alternating the colors.
I then glued the leaves at the top and bottom of the panel. Next, I glued the little red flowers with liquid adhesive on either sides. For the pink ones, I added foam tape underneath the flower and liquid adhesive underneath the stems and adhered it in the center.
At the bottom, I adhered the LVE letters and flower with foam tape and liquid adhesive.
Finally, I adhered the sentiment over the stem ends, with foam tape and the cute penguin with foam tape as well.



Comments
Post a Comment