Skip to main content

Anniversary

Today is our Wedding anniversary. This year, I chose to feature our totem animals, as I recently got matching kitties and piggies from @improntedautore. Mine is usually a black cat, as no less than 5 black cats have been part of my life and black is also a color that represents me fairly well for a variety of reasons. But I also wanted Kali to be a part of this anniversary somehow. The kitty holds a mouse but the ears are so long that I could see a bunny as well. Kali's preferred plush was a cute bunny that never leaves my side now.



For the first time, I also did something at the back of the card. I finally got a custom stamp to sign my cards. Something I had wanted to do for a while now, but never found the right store nor time to enhance my logo to a better resolution, until this Summer. And I went a step further by getting an embosser too. I just love it!

Products:
Piglet in love and PB & J Hug (Impronte d'Autore)
To the lovely couple (Picket Fence Studio)
Lovely legs: I got you Babe (Colorado Craft Company)
KSTD Lace stencil (Stamperia)
Hog heaven (My Favorite Things)
Bicycle built for you (Lawn Fawn)
Love is everywhere (Papertrey Ink)
All occasion script sentiments (The Greetery)

Ranger Distress Oxide Tattered rose

#improntedautore
#cardmaking #handmadecards #onelayercard


Comments