The new collection from Alex Syberia Designs is now available. More information is available on the website
You can shop the new release at alexsyberiadesigns.co.uk, shipping to UK, EU and International , or alexsyberiadesigns.com for the US and Canada.
Alex Syberia Designs is giving away a $15 or £15 gift card to three lucky winners.
The giveaway is open internationally. All three winners will be selected from entrants who take part in the blog hop by 11:59 pm BST on August 16 2026. The winners will be announced on the 'Giveaway Winners' page of the Alex Syberia Designs blog on 17 August 2026.
(Full blog list further down)
Alex Syberia Designs products:
Postage stamps:
Peony corners stamp and die sets
Whimsical scalloped frames die set
Heart garland cover die
Across miles:
Peony corners stamp set
Nested scalloped frames die set
Love tickets stamp set
Postage stamps cover die and stencil
Special delivery stamp se
Hoppy Easter stamp set
Blog Hop Order:






LOVE this peony set - and the green with the pink - GORGEOUS! And I love postage collage, so that card - love the idea for mixing it with the cute little critters!
ReplyDeleteI love both of your cards! The peonies are gorgeous with the pretty hearts for the background! I also love the way you used the peony image for your wonderful postage themed card! (Those bunnies just make me smile!).
ReplyDeleteThese flowers are stunning! I LOVE the green and how you added the bunnies to your postage one!!
ReplyDeleteLove your cards! 💚 I love the Peony Corners products from this release! Thanks for the inspiration of using a green background behind the flowers, it’s just something different than the usual white, hopefully next time I remember this, and grab a colored cardstock! It’s beautiful!
ReplyDelete