Skip to main content

You're my favorite story

The new @lalalandcrafts Kit of the Month is now available and it is all about books and reading, with adorable sleeping and reading puppies and kitties, and amazing dies, as always, including a bookshelf and a ton of decorative elements for the bookshelf, a well as a layered pet bed.

All dies and images on my projects are from the kit. I also used a couple stencils and paper packs from past releases.
I created two different cards, stretching the bookshelf to create a  window as well. I really love how each turned out and love those happy cozy vibes.

I have a reel showing most steps following on IG. And if you are interested in watching the full coloring, head over to my YT channel (link in profile)

Kit of the month products:
Bookish Marci clear stamp
Reading buddies clear stamp
Bookshelf die
Bookshelf element die
Pet bed die

Additional products:
Scalloped sentiment labels dies
Wood textures I paper pack
In the city paper pack
On the wall stencil
Skyscrapers stencil

Ranger Distress oxides: Scattered straw, Fired brick, Speckled egg and Iced spruce

#lalalandcrafts #lalalandcraftskotm
#cardmaking #handmadecards #diecutting


Comments