Skip to main content

Seas the day

For this card, I mixed some Spellbinders dies from last year with new products from Simon Says Stamps, Waffle Flower and The Greetery.

I heat set the raincoat with 3 layers of clear embossing powder to give it a plastic shine and for the buttons as well as all eyes, I used Trinity Stamps embellishments.

This year, I managed to make quite a few projects using my newbies before the season was over, mixing with products from past years. I realized this is what I like best as it is very satisfying to be able to use the goodies right away, but also comforting to finally use my stash. It removes a lot of the guilt and anxiety, I find. 

See how I created this card on my YT channel: https://youtu.be/2IXxO9zU78E

Products:
Shipmates and Ahoy, matey (Spellbinders)
Weathered pilings dies (Simon Says Stamp)
Reel in die (Waffle Flower Crafts)
Making waves stencils (The Greetery)
Sea birds sentiment (Sweet November Stamps)

#spellbinders #simonsaystamps #waffleflowercrafts
#cardmaking #diecutting


Comments