This card makes me smile (I love making silly cards). I enjoyed the process so much and I'm glad I decided to film it. I love how this card turned out. The cute critters and colors just make me happy. I used a few products from the June Kit of the month from @lalalandcrafts, including the toucan and background frame. The cute monkeys are from @whimsystamps.
Products:
Toucan do it stamp set, Tropical leaves frame die and Bird of paradise die (La-La Land Crafts)
Adorable monkeys stamp set (Whimsy Stamps)
Hibiscus branch die (Waffle Flower Crafts)
Botanic shade stencils (Kristina Werner / Concord and 9th)
A little snarky (Sweet 'n Sassy)
Shit happens (Create a smile)
Ranger Distress Oxides: Old paper, Bundled sage, Mowed lawn and Rustic wilderness
Watch the full process for creating this card on my YT channel: https://youtu.be/7_EZ3QgI6Pk
#lalalandcrafts #whimsystamps
#cardmaking #handmadecards #diecutting



Comments
Post a Comment