Summer isn't over yet and I'm taking you on a road trip with this sweet lady with her pink van and her adorable kitties.
These adorable images are from @Craftystampco. I also used one of their pattern paper packs for the background.
They have an amazing choice of papers which can be stamped and are Copic-friendly. What I particularly love about them is that they come with a plastic sleeve to store them and keep them organized. Each pack contains 24 double-sided sheets with 4 sheets of each pattern which gives plenty of possibilities to use your preferred patterns without missing out (I'm sure paper hoarders understand what I mean when you have only one or two sheets of a beautiful paper and don't dare to use it!)
Also sharing a reel on Instagram with the main steps for this card. Check my YT channel for the full video: https://youtu.be/uXz5_FDlPI4
Products:
Say Cheese Meadow, Road Trippin' stamp set and Ma Heifers pattern paper (Crafty Stamp Co)
Quick strips 4 die (Whimsy Stamps)
Film drip die (AALL & Create)
Going places stamp set (Papertrey Ink)
#craftystampco
#cardmaking #handmadecards #diecutting



Comments
Post a Comment