Skip to main content

No one stacks up to you

I realized I haven't made a lot of ice cream cards this Summer. This is usually a theme I like to explore. Ice cream is my excuse when the weather gets too hot, and let's face it, there have been plenty of opportunities this Summer... though watermelon has also been a good and better friend this Summer, because let's admit that ice creams are not actually refreshing (either too sweet or too rich), but they definitely taste like heaven!


I made an interactive card, using a set from @janesdoodles, with a pullup feature. I realized when editing the photos that I actually did the background wrong, using the wrong side of the cloud stencil. By chance, it is fairly hidden. I put the blame on that insanely hot weather. I think I need an ice cream!

Head over to my YT channel to see how this card came together and how I created the pull-up element: https://youtu.be/Sqm7s13fzvo

Products:
The coolest (Jane's doodles / Creative Expressions)
So many scoops (Concord and 9th)
Interactively yours (Heffy Doodle)
Simple plaid stencil (Echo Park)
Mask 120 (Studio light)

Ranger Distress Oxides: Tattered rose, Worn lipstick, Festive berries, Lumberjack plaid, Fired brick, Scattered straw, Tea dye and Vintage photo

#janesdoodles #creativeexpressions
#cardmaking #handmadecards #interactivecard

Comments