Skip to main content

Fall is the best season

I made this card about 3 weeks ago, in the midst of our 5th heat wave, which was 3 past our last hottest Summers. I wasn't quite ready for Fall and Halloween cards back then, but with the Summer break way behind now, something wicked and fun coming our way is the best that could happen!

So I'm kicking off Fall using the Fall gathering clear stamp from @sweetnovemberstamps which I got last year but wasn't able to use before Fall ended. I like those playful kiddos and the good vibes of this card, though the colors take us deeper into Fall than I intended.

Check my reel on Instagram to watch all steps for this card. I'm also sharing a slower-paced video on my YT channel: https://youtu.be/UzRYHA_JOiY

Products:
Fall gathering and Carve out some fun (Sweet November Stamps)
Summer scene builder (Honeybee Stamps)

Ranger Distress Oxides: Twisted citron, Rustic wilderness, Walnut stain, Mustard seed, Spiced marmalade, Crackling campfire, Pumice stone, Speckled egg, Iced spruce and Stormy sky

#sweetnovemberstamp
#cardmaking #cardmakingofinstagram #onelayercard

Comments