Sharing a fun interactive project I made for @trinitystampsllc with their Crafty Pantry box die set. I just love this set; it has so many dies to customize the box as you want. There are also coordinating products, including stamp sets that you can use to customize the front and side of the box. Such a versatile and fun set!
I combined it with several products, including a few products from the Cheese collection which I particularly love. The puns are so good.
Don't miss my reel and longer video on my YT channel showing how I created this interactive card which also contains a giant cracker-shaped card inside the box.
Trinity Stamps Products:
Crafty Pantry box die set
Funfetti Alphabetti die set
Circle shaped card die set
Brie-lliant sentiments stamp set
Extra cheese stamp and die sets
Ranger Distress Oxides: Scattered straw, Tea dye, Vintage photo and Bundled sage
#trinitystamps
#cardmaking #cardmakingofinstagram #shapecard #diecutting



Comments
Post a Comment