Those are my very first Halloween cards of the season. Yay!
I am determined this year to use my Halloween newbies and, though I'm very late kicking off Halloween this year, I really hope I'll manage to play with last year's treasures as well which I did not have a chance to use, including the crazy good Craftoween box.
I had fun playing with @teamspellbinders Sir Skeleton, mixing him with that skeleton hand from a couple years ago which I just love, and on the other card, I used the August stitch die of the month. I did change the eyebrows for small rectangles to make this monster mummy more scary. And I also changed Sir Skeleton's eyes just to give him a different look.
Products:
Bad bone:
Sir skeleton and Boos! Cocktails (Spellbinders
Bones stencil (Stampers Anonymous / Tim Holtz)
Boneyard die (Whimsy Stamps)
Fab-boo-lous stamp (Papertrey Ink)
Wrapped in fun:
Sir skeleton, Fran-N-stitch and Make a monster (Spellbinders)
Mummified stamp set (Mama Elephant)
Ranger Distress Oxides: Salty ocean, Blueprint sketch, Black soot, Antique linen, Frayed burlap and Scorched timber
#spellbinders
#cardmaking #diecutting





Comments
Post a Comment