Skip to main content

Interactive beaded rainfall

Today, I'm sharing a fun rainfall card with the new @pearblossompress kit. If you've created rainfall cards before, you know they are a bit of work and this kit makes it so easy and much faster. First of all, it contains everything that you need in a pretty metal tin with a die that creates the rainfall thread guide for you. The kit also has a beautiful choice of seed beads with a silver lining, thread and needles, foam tape strips and detailed instructions!


For the background, I used shaving foam! I had wanted to try it for a while and I thought the technique would be ideal for a sky background. I initially wanted to create a rainbow but it turned a bit too messy for the clean crafter in me. As usual with me, once the card is done, it is very hard to see the background, but IRL you do get to see swirls of blue and grey-blue. I used Speckled egg and Tumbled glass Oxide re-inkers.

Products:
Beaded rainfall kit (Pear Blossom Press)
Tunnel clouds dies (Spellbinders)
March cat (Pink and Main)
Over the rainbow sentiments (Sunny Studios)

#pearblossompress #pinkandmain
#cardmaking #interactivecard 

Comments