Skip to main content

Professional procraftinator

Played some more with the cute kitties from @ecraftdesigns and couldn't resist making another Kali, in our happy place.

Crafting started to fill my life at a time I needed to escape work.

I feel a little nostalgic of those happy years I started crafting: I was in awe of the products and looking forward to new releases. Kali was by my side and very curious about my supplies, climbing on my desk while I would color. 

Even if the magic of crafting is a little gone today, and Kali is no longer sharing my craftroom, cardmaking remains an essential part of my life and I am not sure I could ever drop it completely. Though, sometimes, I do wonder if I'm crafting because I want to or because I feel I have to. Whatever the reason, of all the hobbies I picked up in my life, cardmaking has always been the one that brought me the most peace, satisfaction and happiness.


Products:
Cats, Surprise box, and Living room (Elizabeth Crafts Designs)
Crafty friends (Honeybee Stamps)
Workshop portrait backdrop (Lawn Fawn)
Tools of the trade (My Favorite Things)
Sent with love (The Greetery)
Cheerful kittens die set and Birthday unboxing sentiments (Spellbinders)
Just add glitter stamp set (Echo Park)
Crafty life stamp set (Altenew)
Postage collage mini die and stencil (Waffle Flower Crafts)

#elizabethcraftsdesign
#cardmaking #handmadecards #diecutting

Comments