The new @cannelle_et_citron, Le Temps des enchantements (The time of enchantments), is now available at www.cannellecitron.com
For my first project, I fell for these sweet little ones in pumpkin disguise.
The new collection is pure magic. You have to visit the store to discover all the wonderful stamp sets and dies.
I came across @cannelle_et_citron at the end of last year and I was immediately charmed by Mélanie's poetic and magic world. Her illustrations are so soft and sentiments are candy. When Mélanie asked me to create on the new collection, I was head over heels!
Produits de la nouvelle collection / New collection products:
Le sentier des citrouilles
Les petits costumés
Autres produits Cannelle et Citron / Other Cannelle et Citron products:
Cuisine cosy
Les gourmandises de la clairière
Le jardin de la vie
Ranger Distress Oxides: Frayed burlap, Scorched timber, Milled lavender, Wilted violet and Villainous potion
#cannelleetcitron
#cardmaking #handmadecards #onelayercard



Comments
Post a Comment